- COMPACT BUT POWERFUL- With 2 * 300W AC ports, 296Wh LiFePO4 battery pack, and 9 outlets, this portable power station will keep your essential devices powered on the go or during a home power outage.
- HUGE CAPACITY - NEXPOW N3-300W, the high-capacity portable power station pumps out 296Wh(80000mAh) of power—the perfect companion to charge your devices and small appliances during a weekend trip.
- 9 PORTS DESIGN - NEXPOW N3-300W Portable power station has all the ports you need to charge your devices and appliances over the weekend, including 2*AC ports(300W, PEAK 500W), 2*PD-60W, 2*USB-A ports, 1*DC input(9V~24V), 1*DC output(12V~16.8V), 1* car outlet(12V~16.8V).
- INDEPENDENT FUNCTION DESIGN - The independent AC/DC/USB/emergency light design can provide easy operation when charging different devices.
- LED FLASHLIGHT DESIGN -The power station is equipped with LEDs functioning as an emergency flashlight. Three modes: White Light, SOS, and Strobe Light.
- OVERCURRENT PROTECTION -The portable power station provides all-around protection to protect you avoid overcurrent, overvoltage, and over-temperature, making sure you and your devices in safe.
- COMPACT AND LIGHTWEIGHT-This power source is very lightweight(Only 9.25lb)
- DURABLE HANDLE - It has a durable handle, you can put it in your backpack or car easily, so just take it to a place where you need power.
- LCD DISPLAY DESIGN -The LCD display design can show you the devices' status in different kinds of situations, such as remaining power/charging status/discharging status/AC output status/DC output status;
- WHAT YOU GET - NEXPOW N3-300W portable power station, AC charging cable, 1 USB to Type-C charging cable, user manual, 1Car Charger, 5-Years warranty, and friendly customer service.
I had this unit for a little over one and a half years. The USB-C port does not charge my phone anymore. It cycles on and off when I plug my phone direct to the USB-C port. Everything else works as described. Cheaper than a Jackery, but also cheaper built than a Jackery. I will still find some use for it when I go camping.
After a year and a half, I had an issue with the power not coming on. I contacted customer support and they were very friendly and helpful. It was a no hassle transaction and not only did they replace the product, but they sent me a newer version. Based on the great product and the excellent customer support I would most definitely buy from them again and suggest them to anyone.
Purchased the Nexpow portable power station to prepare for storms in case of power loss. Great purchase because I lost power and was able to use the power station to charge my phone and other devices. I was also able to plug a small fan in one of the AC outlets. The power station has a very bright light that was able to be used while the power was out. Power station came with multiple attachments including a car charger attachment. This power station is very lightweight, durable and compact. Currently, I mostly use the power station on my boat to charge my phone and Bluetooth speakers. I love this product so much I talked my dad into purchasing one. He loves it. Great product!!!
can no longer charge this. Stopped working after 10 months of fairly regular usage
Nexpow went above and beyond for me...I initially bought a 150w powerstation a while back and used it to test tvs, it worked phenomenal...a few days ago it stopped charging so I contacted service...they immediately got back to me and sent me a replacement unit...Customer service was very personal not robotic like so many other companies...I can't thank them enough for what they did...